Whay hasn't Karl Rove been placed under arrest?

Why hasn't Karl Rove been indicted yet for crimes against this nation? I am almost scared to even write this comment, for I have no idea what Karl Rove might be capable of. Whether it's helping leak out the identity one of our CIA agents, wire tapping law offices in Harris County, TX, or refusing to comply with the congressional Judiciary Committee. This man engineered a Bush Presidency that has helped destroy our economy, LIE us into war with Iraq over OIL while taking our eye of the REAL enemies, and has denigrated the name and values of America to the entire world. Why hasn't Congress issued a warrant for his arrest? If I refused to show up to a court of law when subpoenaed, like Rove has to Congress, I would BE UNDER ARREST! What are they afraid of? Is my own life in jeopardy right now for even writing something against this maniac...

Favorite Answer

karl rove is an evil pig house cat rat bastard....

1

Source(s): Criminal Record Search Database : http://CriminalRecords.raiwi.com/?LzRh

This is Karl Rove. You know to much now and you better keep looking over your shoulder. You never know where I will be.

Hey stupid, you are not important enough for Karl Rove to care about you.

tw

I think alot of things done by the Bush people are going to come out after January and there will be hearings, etc. and we'll see some justice.

• Joan J

I think they all should be prosecuted from the president on down the list. Bush baited all of us in order to invade Iraq for their natural resource of oil.

Karl, I KNEW you were here! Now you say you aren't, but I know you are.

Because he's W's "Terd Blossom"