What are some cute websites for hip trendy toddler clothes?

Besides the usual- gap, old navy, gymboree, children's place, kohls, etc. Something different preferred. Thanks! My son is wearing 24 mo clothes!

Best Answer

Mini Boden, Hanna Andersson (European & roomy), Naartjie (roomy, similar to Oilily but cheaper), Oilily (European), This Little Piggy Wears Cotton, Jacadi (European), H & M (European & cheap), Garnet Hill (unique), Tea (European & Asian style), Small Paul (very fun & cute -- from Paul Frank), and Petit Bateau (so soft & comfortable)

Source(s): Mum of 2

Hip Trendy Clothes

• Ali

Don't listen to people that say it's pointless! Our kids have to dress nice too! Anyway, I have become obsessed with this place! While I was getting the link, I found a really adorable outfit and just spent $100. Ugh oh well. It could be worse I could be spending the money on drugs. I just buy cute clothes for my kids!http://www.pokkadots.com/

Well, if your looking for the cutest clothes for teens, I recommend Abercrombie and Fitch and Forever 21. At Forever 21, they are cheaper than Abercrombie so I recommend going there if you want to save money, but at Abercrombie they are a little more expensive but are way cuter for summer clothes.

I have recently become OBSESSED with Mini Boden for my son. Their website is www.bodenusa.com.

I do this for my 3 year old cusion, i find the smallest size in abercrombie and dress her in the shirts the pants would be to big for the pants idk

Why would you want to cover your child in hip, trendy clothes? Honestly, not only is it expensive, superficial, consumeristic, but it's pointless to boot. I mean, it's one thing for an adult to wear hip, trendy clothes, because they have no sense of originality when it comes to their wardrobe, and prefer to pay large sums of money to dress the way stores tell them to (which isn't dressing very well in the first place), but to do it for a toddler...do you really think your toddler is going to care whether his/her clothes are hip and trendy? Or cute, for that matter?

I don't mean to sound impolite, but I think you may have your priorities in the wrong place.