Why Are Mexicans Mean To Asians?

Well I live in Southern California And Mexicans Are Really Racist To Mostly Asian....I mean Im Vietnamese Not Chinese And they Use Word Like Shut up Chinese Or Ching Chong Or W/e xD But I`m not a nerd or anything.....Im Like Average Students that have friends And Girlfriend , If u know what i mean xD In Other... show more Well I live in Southern California And Mexicans Are Really Racist To Mostly Asian....I mean Im Vietnamese Not Chinese And they Use Word Like Shut up Chinese Or Ching Chong Or W/e xD But I`m not a nerd or anything.....Im Like Average Students that have friends And Girlfriend , If u know what i mean xD

In Other Words Mexicans Are mean To Asians !!! O.o Well Some...Heh....Erm...Welll Okay Im Done Talking xD
Update: Well I live in Southern California And Mexicans Are Really Racis To Black And Mostly Asian....I mean Im Vietnamese Not Chinese And they Use Word Like Shut up Chinese Or Chink Chong Or W/e xD But I`m not a nerd or anything.....Im Like Average Students that have friends And GirlFriend , If u know what i mean... show more Well I live in Southern California And Mexicans Are Really Racis To Black And Mostly Asian....I mean Im Vietnamese Not Chinese And they Use Word Like Shut up Chinese Or Chink Chong Or W/e xD But I`m not a nerd or anything.....Im Like Average Students that have friends And GirlFriend , If u know what i mean xD

In Other Words Mexicans Are mean To Asians !!! O.o Well Some...Heh....Erm...Welll Okay Im Done Talking xD And Btw Their Like Gangster Kinds ..... xD
12 answers 12