What would happen with my private student loan if I transfer this way?

I was accepted for a private student loan of $21,000 (for this year) and I just transferred to an out of state 4 years school from a community college. It happened that the school gave me a darn exaggerated estimate and I will end up needing way less than $21000 (next week I will know the exact amount, they will... show more I was accepted for a private student loan of $21,000 (for this year) and I just transferred to an out of state 4 years school from a community college.
It happened that the school gave me a darn exaggerated estimate and I will end up needing way less than $21000 (next week I will know the exact amount, they will take back the difference). It was really hard for me to get here, it's a great school and classes started on Monday but I'm already considering going back to my state (I never thought I would consider that) because even tho' this is a great, beautiful state with amazing people, I feel bored, lonely, out of place, and miss my family way too much and if I continue like this I will seriously end up on Prozac... I also found out that I'm more immature than what I thought.
I'm applying to universities in my state for Spring 09, and tuition would be way less expensive and I would be a commuter, maybe I won't need a private loan at all anymore. So I want to know... if I don't borrow from my current lender anymore after I'm out of here, will I have to start paying for the loan for this semester's tuition and room? (a total of like $5,000 this term) or will they really wait until I graduate?

To the spams: you better don't answer offering loans >:(

Thanks everyone, I need help :)