Just heard on CNN that the McCain camp is struggling to fill buses for rally in Ohio while Obama has too much?

The CNN crew just said McCain camp is struggling to rally even 10,000 people and tonight there are about 90,000 and more stuck outside with tickets unable to get in. What's wrong with McCain Campaign? Why do you think they can't get as little as 10,000 people? not even enough to fill their buses?!

Favorite Answer

Ohio is a crucial state, it helped to divide the last election. There are many people in Ohio that voted for Bush 4 years ago that are now out of jobs. We have had so many union and non union companies leave. With their departure, they have left a huge population of people that were left without jobs. Manufacturing has been a tradition in Northwest Ohio since the early 19th century. Great grandfathers have worked in plants, their children worked in these plants, their childrens' children have worked in the same buildings. You used to be able to make a great living working in manufacturing. My husband is the first out of 3 generations, that will not work or retire from General Motors.

Its definitely a disappointed attitude from many people in the area now, that are struggling, and they are using that frustration to vote. I would be shocked if Ohio went to McCain in November.

Not as many excitable people as in the Obama camp. Obama has been surrounded by cheering fans since Oprah put him on the scene. Tons of people want to see him and Britney Spears. The polls still say McCain has a few supporters. Guess they're just not the type that like to go to big rallies and get all excited.

See "Cindy McCain's Shaved B-ver" above? We don't have throngs of that class of supporters on the Republican side.

There is a big difference between an ordinary campaign stop and the party convention. There have been plenty of campaign stops for Obama where there weren't that many people in attendance.

If there are 90000 people with tickets that can't get in because the place is full, what does that say about the Democrats planning abilities?

Just further proof that CNN prides itself on presenting irrelevant information as important political tidbit.

A station almost as mindless as its watchers.

• Lisa V

Ohio,Michigan, and the whole upper east coast usually vote democratic, so I wouldn't doubt it.

• Apple

I don't know about that. I'll be working for the McCain camp during his appearance on Saturday in Washington, Pa and we have TONS of people requesting tickets.

• I heard that the Bush admin will empty "re-education" concentration camps to fill those seats....

I think they should have gave out free beer and had some rock stars preform before and after..it works for barac obama!

CNN does lap dances for obama

why would I listen or trust anything they say

CNN is a joke

you would hear that on CNN, just like you would hear the opposite on Fox news.