Okay-this is honestly an emergency-please help asap?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvjY0psFop_cekjDbUZ8uOnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080828171850AAnCBpp he ended up attacking my sister tonight... we called our dog trainer and she said that this aggression at such a young age is dangerous. and our best option is to put him down I need help. if there... show more http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

he ended up attacking my sister tonight...

we called our dog trainer and she said that this aggression at such a young age is dangerous. and our best option is to put him down

I need help. if there are any professionaly people who could help me please let me know asap
Update: anything to help. any other options. does anyone have any resources

I am desperate to find something other than this...

please help me.
Update 2: a few weeks ago she did a temperment test on him...this is what she said: 'I personally think that he is a "gray" area puppy. He shows mild signs of aggression and is overly mouthly which is not normal. What this means is that is needs a lot of attention and training from all people in the... show more a few weeks ago she did a temperment test on him...this is what she said: 'I personally think that he is a "gray" area puppy. He shows mild signs of aggression and is overly mouthly which is not normal. What this means is that is needs a lot of attention and training from all people in the house'

(I copy and pasted from the Email)
Update 3: would nuetering at this age be acceptable? would that help it? do you have any references you could direct me towards?
Update 4: he is a 13 week old mastiff/doberman/apbt mix pup. his breeding was accidental. the lady that had his litter her boyfriends dog (purebred apbt) and her dog (mastiff/doberman) got together and had puppies

I have one of them now...

he attacked when she called his name and went to pick him up.
Update 5: he attacked her, and if he would have been older and bigger she would be in the hospital
Update 6: ha...troll. want proof? I will tell you whatever you want to know about me I have a 1 1/2year old female great dane name Meridell. after a place that saved my life I have a 4 year old Boxer/airedale terrier mix named Bella. who I got on her first easter I used to have a vizsla named duchess. who was my... show more ha...troll.
want proof? I will tell you whatever you want to know about me

I have a 1 1/2year old female great dane name Meridell. after a place that saved my life

I have a 4 year old Boxer/airedale terrier mix named Bella. who I got on her first easter
I used to have a vizsla named duchess. who was my first dog. she died at age 8 from a few strokes that happend over halloween

my first cat named tiger who is brother to the cat we still have and SHE is 12 years old. died when I was in 5th grade. he got water crystalls stuck in his urinary tract, we are still paying for vet bills
and like I said-his sister (Jazz, purty, pretty kitty) is still alive and doing well

after tiger died, on my birthday my mom got me a kitten from an animal shelter. she is a silver tabby. I named her starrlet. then called star, now called fatso. she reminds me of a dog. comes when I wistle, will eat anyhting
our puppy (stewie) was born may 31st. we got him at 6 weeks old.
Update 7: would it be helpful to get another trainers opinion? or would it be useless?
and thank you all for helping me.
Update 8: the vets that we talked with and the humane society (a very reputable and well managed one. btw. one of the best) who has a dog behavioralist and many trainers told me that from his temperment getting this bad in just a week...in 2 weeks he will be a very dangerous dog. so we had to put him down. it was very... show more the vets that we talked with and the humane society (a very reputable and well managed one. btw. one of the best) who has a dog behavioralist and many trainers told me that from his temperment getting this bad in just a week...in 2 weeks he will be a very dangerous dog.

so we had to put him down. it was very hard for me.