kaybird00 asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

Hurricane Gustav..chances I will fly tomorrow? ?

So I am traveling to Jamaica tomorrow anybody know the chances my flight will be canceled? I am not sure how cautious the airlines are, as of now it's delayed an hour but were concerned about it being totally canceled. By the time we are supposed to get in tomorrow it's supposed to be well of the coast of Jamaica but I am not sure about flights. I have checked the airlines but I am still worried.

Also to those in New Orleans I know this problem I am asking is not nearly as much to worry about as what your worrying about so I wish you all the best and I am praying for everybody!

Favorite Answer

well i went to the airport today and they turned me back they said that it no going to resume until september 3 but no one knows wat the weather is saying becuz it can change any time but my advice call the airport before u leave

• Kelsey

I live in New Orleans, so it kinda sucks. But i'm thinking most likely your flight will be canceled.

big chance of the flight getting cancelled for days if not a huge delay

Hello,

The airlines will let you know if your flight will be cancelled, but I think you will be just fine. They know their jobs hon.

Have a great time in Jamaica! Be safe.

Hope this helped.

Peace,

FreeSpiritRunning...

• tusa

until eventually you're flying w/ the USAFR's 53rd climate Reconnaissance Squadron....that truly flies by huricanes) you may want to be tremendous. If the elements receives too undesirable to fly, they are going to likely in basic terms put off/cancel the flight so make confident you've a again-up plan

if it is tomorrow, you should be okay it is only a tropical storm. tomorrow before the flight, go onto hurricane tracker and see what level its on.

yeaaa

i think it iss

cuz i just went on wikipedia and its in the carribeans!!

so a bigg chance that its gunna b canceledd

your flight might be cancelled.

lol NEW ORLEANS!!!!!