Hurricane Gustav..chances I will fly tomorrow? ?

So I am traveling to Jamaica tomorrow anybody know the chances my flight will be canceled? I am not sure how cautious the airlines are, as of now it's delayed an hour but were concerned about it being totally canceled. By the time we are supposed to get in tomorrow it's supposed to be well of the coast of Jamaica... show more So I am traveling to Jamaica tomorrow anybody know the chances my flight will be canceled? I am not sure how cautious the airlines are, as of now it's delayed an hour but were concerned about it being totally canceled. By the time we are supposed to get in tomorrow it's supposed to be well of the coast of Jamaica but I am not sure about flights. I have checked the airlines but I am still worried.

Also to those in New Orleans I know this problem I am asking is not nearly as much to worry about as what your worrying about so I wish you all the best and I am praying for everybody!