kaybird00 asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

Hurricane Gustav..chances I will fly tomorrow? ?

So I am traveling to Jamaica tomorrow anybody know the chances my flight will be canceled? I am not sure how cautious the airlines are, as of now it's delayed an hour but were concerned about it being totally canceled. By the time we are supposed to get in tomorrow it's supposed to be well of the coast of Jamaica but I am not sure about flights. I have checked the airlines but I am still worried.

Also to those in New Orleans I know this problem I am asking is not nearly as much to worry about as what your worrying about so I wish you all the best and I am praying for everybody!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well i went to the airport today and they turned me back they said that it no going to resume until september 3 but no one knows wat the weather is saying becuz it can change any time but my advice call the airport before u leave

• Kelsey
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I live in New Orleans, so it kinda sucks. But i'm thinking most likely your flight will be canceled.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

big chance of the flight getting cancelled for days if not a huge delay

• 1 decade ago

Hello,

The airlines will let you know if your flight will be cancelled, but I think you will be just fine. They know their jobs hon.

Have a great time in Jamaica! Be safe.

Hope this helped.

Peace,

FreeSpiritRunning...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • tusa
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

until eventually you're flying w/ the USAFR's 53rd climate Reconnaissance Squadron....that truly flies by huricanes) you may want to be tremendous. If the elements receives too undesirable to fly, they are going to likely in basic terms put off/cancel the flight so make confident you've a again-up plan

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if it is tomorrow, you should be okay it is only a tropical storm. tomorrow before the flight, go onto hurricane tracker and see what level its on.

• 1 decade ago

yeaaa

i think it iss

cuz i just went on wikipedia and its in the carribeans!!

so a bigg chance that its gunna b canceledd

• 1 decade ago

your flight might be cancelled.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol NEW ORLEANS!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.