Teddy asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

should i trade ronnie brown and ricky williams for todd heap and edge i get last 2?

ronnie and ricky share carries ill never start either i have maroney and marion and i have watson who is shaky i also have selvin and kevin smith and with ronnie/rcky startin none will be a good fantasy soption what do you think

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No. There's plenty of good TEs, and Todd Heap is overrated. Edge is over 30 and plays on a team that doesn't run the ball well and is often behind in games which means they're frequently in passing situations. Ronnie Brown's coming off knee surgery and probably isn't at 100% and won't be all season. Conversely, Ricky is looking good in camp. While Ricky is over 30 as well, he hasn't played in a couple years and doesn't have the mileage on his legs that Edge does. There's a good chance Ricky will take the starting gig (or become the lead back in a RBBC situation) and put up decent numbers. You're not getting much in return for this trade, as Ricky is pretty much equal to Edge and Heap is a serviceable but unspectacular TE. My advice - wait a couple weeks to see what pans out, you can probably get more in return for a Brown & Williams package if you still want to move them, especially if somebody's RB goes down with a serious injury.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

do no longer comprehend plenty approximately Ronnie Brown, different than his outstanding overall performance against New England. i do no longer keep in mind Ricky Williams doing something beneficial for any of the NFL communities he's been on. he's one in all those that has wasted his expertise because of the fact he can't administration his off container habit. possibly he's replaced and probably he will prevail. wish so, yet doubt it. If i became into putting at the same time a team, i might decide for Ronnie Brown. a minimum of you will comprehend he'd happen for a sport, and you will no longer would desire to pass bail him out of detention center the morning after.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, I would. Todd Heap will get catches, not a whole lot but still guaranteed for points. If you have Maroney and Barber already, I would definitely get rid of Brown and Williams.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.