18 Answers

Relevance
  • John A
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes a group of Islamic terrorists conspired to destroy America

• 1 decade ago

Yes it is one of the largest most widespread conspiracies in the country's history

With the help of the internet a nation wide conglomerate of state haters tin foil hatter and bored losers have conspired to produce the most disinformational campaign ever in order to dupe the dupable into believing that our government masterminded the attack, that would have taken at least dozens of people t plan and execute, and somehow were able to keep it a secret

• shammo
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

no individual said no planes crashed, or that they did now no longer come around the bodies. what's so interesting to a pair is how a 2 hundred ton 757-2 hundred hits the Pentagon and vaporizes yet they arrive across all the bodies. That seems truly unscientific to me! i'm although waiting for the FBI to coach me ONE image of a 757 everywhere on the point of the Pentagon! They confiscated all the tapes and photographs! So the position are they? Is it a secret although so as that they proceed to now no longer launch the tapes! No 757 hit the Pentagon! "standard Mechanics destroyed all the theories' is absolute nonsense. they do now no longer look to be scientist and they did now no longer move in to come back across information, they went in with the actually purpose of attempting to debunk something that you will be unable to debunk! It replaced into now no longer even medical or precise.

• 1 decade ago

No, and if you believe it you should be shipped to another country.

And, IF it had been a conspiracy...don't you think they would have been working on this for YEARS. 9-11 wasn't that long after Bush was elected! AND...IF it was a conspiracy, then I blame Clinton! Obama was offered to him during his term, and he turned it down! HE let Obama go free, to come back and murder 3000 people!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes. It was a conspiracy. A bunch of extremist Muslims conspired to attack the United States.

• DOOM
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't think that anyone in the US has the ability to plan a demolition of that magnitude and keep everyone involved quiet. And I certainly don't think the current administration is smart enough to do the same.

• 1 decade ago

absolutely.

There was simply no way possible for a big overgrown arab who lived in caves to have constructed the events of 911....

the deed was accomplished by people inside this country. a lot of them.

and btw interpreters tell me and many others that Osama never took credit for what happened that day. Every time we heard that tape of Osama's supposed voice, the interpreter would speak loudly.

so that we could barely hear even one word. But there are those who speak the language, and who understood nonetheless...

911 was an inside job....and one day we'll know the truth...sooner than we thInk.

Source(s): common sense
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why do libs keep asking this question? No one

has been able to prove there was any conspiracy that Americans shot themselves in

the foot. Those murderers from Iraq planned

this to kill innocent people and destroy buildings

in the United States. They want US wiped off the

world map along with Israel. They are a horrible

people who love to terrorize anyone who does

not call their Muslim Alla, God. My answer to

your question is NO if you're referring to

Americans.

• Kyrix
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Of course it was a conspiracy. It was a conspiracy between a bunch of Al Queda members who planned it over a long period of time.

• lily
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yes, there is no doubt.

there's a lot of evidence but the obvious ones for me are that Silverstein said "Pull It" on National TV. "pull it" (the building) not "pull them" (the firemen) & it takes weeks to set up a demolition & the number of 'Pull Options' put on those airlines before 9/11. in fact, there were a lot of things that happened before 9/11 that make it obvious. the WTC was an unprofitable liability & was previously refused demolition on the grounds of its asbestos fire retardant.

http://www.mesotheliomasos.com/newsWTCcoroners.php

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.