Rhianna, Beyonce', Ciara, or Aaliyah? ?

all of them are trying to take Aaliyahs place. Who do you like most?

I loved Aaliyah and I don't think that she can be replaced. The only person, in my opinion who comes close is Ciara. They have the same style and dance a liilt alike, but Aaliyah is still WAY better.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Aaliyah! of course none of them come close to her and nobody ever will.

• agard
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Toni Braxton Angela Winbush Amerie Kelly fee faith Evans Chrisette Michele Jill Scott Lauryn Hill Mariah Carey Keisha Cole Hil St. Soul Elizabeth Withers Anita Baker Whitney Houston Monica Janet Jackson Lalah Hathaway Fantasia Chante Moore Shanice Chaka Khan Syleena Johnson India Arie Aaliyah Mary J. Blige and then of path there are a number of female-communities (from the ninety's incredibly).

• 1 decade ago

Aaliyah is the best singer EVER. Besides I dont even like Beyonce or Rihanna they are both overrated. I like Ciaras music but Aaliyahs voice is much better and Aaliyahs songs are better too. No one can compare to Aaliyah.

• Doll
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I love Aaliyah and no one can replace her.

However I do like Rihanna, Beyonce, Ciara, etc....just not as much as Aaliyah.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well, obviously Aaliyah cannot take Aaliyahs place because that makes no sense so it would go to Rihanna. RIP Aaliyah.

• 1 decade ago

I like Rihanna and Ciara. I don't think that they're really trying to "take Aaliyah's place" though. I think they all just want to be successful.

• 1 decade ago

No.

I like Beyonce cause she sings good.

But Jennifer Hudson is the best singer out of all of them.

But aaliyah cant be replaced.

• 1 decade ago

nobody is trying 2 take Aaliyah's place..i barely ever heard of her..

but the most famous or it girl of this year is RIHANNA...beyonce is good..and ciara didnt do much anything this year so...

but RIHANNA is amazing!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They aren't TRYING to take anyone's spot.

I love Rihanna.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Aaliyah is irreplaceable!!

rip

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.