Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Do you think Putin is talking about John McCain?

"Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Thursday he suspected someone in the United States provoked the conflict in Georgia in an attempt to help a candidate in the U.S. presidential election. "

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080828/pl_nm/georgia_...

Remember Charlie Black? He said that McCain would benefit from a terror attack. Well, this situation was not a terror attack, but it fits the mold for McCain. Randy Scheunemann is John McCain's top foreign policy adviser. He is also a paid lobbyist for Georigia. Is this the connection Putin is referring to? What are your thoughts on Putin's accusations?

How is this question ignorant?

Favorite Answer

I know Putin was taking about McCain

Fact is McCain's campaign took 200 thousand from the President of Georgia and then McCain said "All Americans are Georgians".

Sound to me like Iraq all over again.

Humm....It is true that the candidate of the party in power would have the chance of benefiting from any conflict (considering it was responded to appropriately). I think Putin wants to return Russia to the realm of being the world's bully again. He is a true communist leader wanting to keep the people under the thumb of the government. I think that Russia only embraced some captialistic attitudes to help fill the government coffers. There is no doubt in my mind that Putin and Russia should be watched, very closely.

I could see the possibility ( anything is possible these days ), but the weakness to this concept, is that Russias invasion has been condemned by every Western Power, the U.N. and the Euro block. Russia is trying to divert attention away from their specific goal. Regain portions of Georgia for their economic plans of a natural gas pipeline, which without these, they would be at the mercy of Georgia. Russian agents read that statement and opted to take advantage of it. Remember. It wasn't the intial Russian response.....it was the OVERKILL with force that far exceeded what was necessary.

He thinks Putin is the president of Germany. He nevertheless does not understand the version between Sunni and Shia Muslims, even nonetheless he's been corrected on the concern lower back and lower back. he's likewise been caught snoozing interior the Senate quite a few circumstances. sounds like previous Grandpa desires a sleep.

Absolutely Putin implied Bush / McCain.

Putin desperately wants Barack Hussein Obama in the White House.

In 9 years Putin tripled incomes of russian citizens, if he could restore the imeprial superpower, the he will be probaly declared equal to God.

Why is it always easy for the liberals to say 'he' said, 'they' said about a certain candidate, being John McCain. You find it easy to place the blame and not look at your candidate! I have to agree with some poster in here, in that I will not be surprise when your candidate will be exposed for being one with the enemy. He has close ties to the Islamists..his brother and cousin.

Putin is a low life, dictator, who is a aggressively acting like a bully because he knows he can!!! We are helping the ppl of Georgia, because they are being killed and bullied by him! That' kind of aggression is not acceptable in our nation. If that runt thinks he can go around acting like that, then, hey, he'd better be ready to face the wrath of our nation. If he wants firepower, then, we've got a whole military full of them, and are ready and willing to give it to him, anytime, anyday!

Russia crushes a sovereign democratic nation. America removes a dictator and gives democracy to a country. But America is a bad guy, let's believe Putin. Typical liberal point of view.

These single minded Repubs will only think that you or I side with and support Russian values. They can not perceive the truth for just as it is . To say that Putin might be right this time does not imply that one would want to be Russian .

America stands for Freedom Truth and Justice ,and it seems a constant job to keep it that WAY. I love America with blind fold off.

"Pootie-Poo" may be talking about GW and his chain of fools. CLEARLY, if the conflict was provoked to help a candidate- the candidate would be McCain.

Did you know that GW calls Putin "Pootie-Poo"?

No, Putin is referring to Barack Hussein.

The liberals always side with the enemy. It will not surprise when media start their coverage that Barack Hussein is a terrorist!