Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Are Blacks Traitors if they don't vote for Obama?

Should the black people who refuse to vote for Obama be rounded up and punished for not supporting the black brotherhood?

How can black people who vote for McCain call themselves real black people when they turn their backs on Obama, considering all the things blacks have had to endure from the white man over the last few hundred years.

34 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Who the **** cares? No. Blacks, Whites, Asians (etc.) can vote however they want.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Vote for the best person to represent all the electorate and the nation not religion, race or color! The religious fervor of the candidates so far should frighten all right thinking Americans! Have people forgotten so fast the last Christian zealot and the consequences? George W Bush started FIVE wars in less than eight years stating each time that it was his "God Given Duty” and in 2001 even called it a Crusade! Not his duty to the electors! Not his duty to America! Just his duty to keep slaughtering heathens for his god! Causing trillions of dollars of national debt that will take decades to repay and 46 MILLION Americans living below the poverty line that Mitt Romney does not care about!

• Kyrix
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, and anyone who suggests that they are is an out and out racist. Let me repeat that again; if anyone suggests that blacks who don't vote for Obama is a traitor is a racist - and a bully and scumbag to boot. It's sickening how the left has used bullying tactics to try and stifle and silence the opinions of blacks who want to see everyone do better in the spirit of brotherhood and would dare to disagree with what the MSM decrees as law.

• Quoi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, because voting should not depend on race. Some black people may think Obama is bad for the country, while McCain is good. You can't be suprised after the Democratic's squabbling.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's the attitude that always kept blacks OUT of the White House - the attitude that if you were black, you must vote black.

Shirley Chisholm would have beat Obama by 40 years, if voting by race were eliminated!

• 1 decade ago

If you are a black who works for a living, has to pay the outrageous taxes all working people have to pay and suffer as every other person working has to do then no by all means you're not a traitor. But, if you are a welfare sponging, entitlement living individual then yes you will be a Traitor.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think so.I am black but might vote for McCain based on his military background and we are at war.I think it is already a rap.The last thing that this country needs is for blacks to go on a rampage of crime because they figure since we got a bro in the White house then it is o.k to break the law.Regardless of who is in the white house;The economy will not recover for a few years due to the war and high gas prices.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is how the GOP plays the race card. Blacks vote for the Party that benefit them the most. It just so happens that it is overwhelmingly the Democrats. They voted for Kerry at a 90% rate. Expect that number to swell to 98% due to ignorant GOP statements like this. BTW your avatar doesn't fool anyone. You are race baiting. GOP that follow your thinking ensure that blacks will continue to vote Democrat for decades to come.

• 1 decade ago

Would a white man be a traitor for voting for Obama? I think not.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Barack Obama is 1/2 white and 1/2 black. Therefore, he is not black. He is multi-racial.

They can still call themselves black people if they vote for McCain as long as they have an afro pick with a black fist on it and a pine tree air freshener hanging from their rear view.

• 1 decade ago

Considering these facts, it should be the other way around when it comes to the Democratic Party. I watched the black republican org. on CSpan the other day and it was an eye opener. Take time to check this out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.