How many cans of soda equals one 2liter of soda?

Favorite Answer

There are 12 ounces of soda in one can and there are 33.8 fluid ounces in a liter. Thus, in a 2 liter bottle there are (33.8 x 2) 67.6 fluid ounces.

67.6 fluid ounces / 12 ounces per can = 5.63 cans of soda.

There are 5.63 cans of soda in one 2 liter bottle.

• 6 years agoReport

That just saved my 1/2 awake mind from throttling a calculator. Thank you!

A 2-liter bottle holds 67.6 fluid ounces of liquid, as there are 33.8 fluid ounces per liter. Liter bottles are often used to hold liquids that are measured by size rather than weight, such as soda and beer.

The liter was first used as a measurement by the French metric system, where it was a base unit with a capacity of 0.831 modern liters. Today, the International Bureau of Weights and Measures defines a liter as the equivalent volume of a cubic decimeter or 1000 cubic centimeters. A liter of water or another equivalent liquid has a mass of approximately 1 kilogram.

1 can of soda = 12 oz.

1 liter = 33.3333 oz (for food labeling - see explanation below)

2 liters * 33.333 oz/liter * 1 can/12 oz = 5.56 cans

Most people would do this conversion using U.S. customary fluid ounces (33.814 oz/liter) and get 5.64 cans, but that would be incorrect for food items sold in the US. The US Federal government defines a food labeling fluid ounce as exactly 30 ml. The regulation is 21 CFR 101.9(b)(5)(viii).

The exact regulation is "For nutrition labeling purposes, a teaspoon means 5 milliliters (mL), a tablespoon means 15 mL, a cup means 240 mL, 1 fl oz means 30 mL, and 1 oz in weight means 28 g."

Get a 2 liter bottle and a 6 pack of soda and check it out!

Hi Kick Butt Chick; There is approximately 5.97 cans of soda in 2 Liters. A can of soda contains 355ml (milli-leters). So, divide 2.0 Liters by .355 mL and you get 5.97, or 5.97 cans of soda. Cheers!

how many cans in 1 liter

my doctor just told me that he wanted me to drink 11/2 lkitre a day.

I have a heart problem.,so I am trying to count on my fingers how many diet pop I can drink.