I got something that look like a blister on my anus anybody knows what it could be??

it doesn't hurt but it is a little annoying and I don't know what it is

can a person get a blister there?? and if yes, would it go away??

that thing is been there for like 4 days now

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    If you are sexually active I would be concerned about Herpes. If it has been there for four days you should go and see a doctor. A doctor would be able to diagnose you and treat you.

  • 1 decade ago

    This sounds like a hemmroid .If it is painful to make a bowel movement, I might be correct. Do you get constipated often,there are creams like preparationH i believe for these irritations.Look up your symptoms and try to diagnose alittle more.

  • 1 decade ago

    Hemmoroid. Med available in pharmacy area and medicated wipes.May also need stool softner.

  • 1 decade ago

    hemmorroid,std, or if you shaved their it could be a infected cut or just a infected zit, or a rash..................if it starts to hurt call the doctor

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.