New J.O.N.A.S. story line? Please answer JONAS BROTHERS FANS ONLY!?

I love the Jonas brothers but this show is going to be so stupid and unoriginal. They changed what it's about.

http://www.oceanup.com/oceanup/2008/08/jonas-casti...

Are you going to watch it? By the way, what the hell does living in a fish bowl mean? Is it supposed to be figuritive langauge? lol

Favorite Answer

i have no idea. i was wondering what this was when i read it too. i totally want to audition for the role of brianna though!

Source(s): oceanup.com

I agree!! It's like a boy band version of "Hannah Montana" that they changed the plot because their remake of "High School Musical" did so well (I'm talking about "Camp Rock"). And only to accompany it will be a cheesey Disney soundtrack played on Radio Disney, fashion dolls (err action figures?), merchandise up to wazoo, and a bunch of disipointed Jonas fans who will only say they like it because Nick, Joe, and Kevin are in it. That's the only reason I'll tune in anyways. The Nick, Joe, and Kevin in it part, not the whole "We can act" and remake of Hannah Montana because people have gotten tired of her and more people seem to like the Jonas Brothers parts, but yeah, I think you get it. It seems like they think because they conqured the music industry they can act too, but they're playing it in a safe way by incorporating music so it's not like when Hilary Duff decided to do the opposite of what people were used to her doing and they made a big deal out of it. But maybe they should've done that because Hilary Duff prooved she really can act, and she took a big risk, and she's doing pretty well for a cookie-cutter, Disney pop-princess, she's become a serious artist and serious actress. As you can tell I don't like the idea of the Jonas Brothers acting lol. Well that's my opinion :)

Ha ha, yeah it sounds a little boring. I was so hoping to see them play spies...sad=,( Man, I want to audition for Brianna, the mean cheerleader, but I wouldn't know how. Plus, I'm 18, not 17, so...

"Living in a fish bowl" means everyone is watching/can see your every move. Like watching fish in a fishbowl.

Welcome to Disney Channel. Every show they've created after about 2004 has been stupid and unoriginal. I mean come on, wizards? A pop star who takes off a wig and is suddenly unrecognizable? Seriously, it's not like this is something new.

probably a joke but i havent heard of it, and wen u answred my question, about the hannah montana/ miley cyrus costume, i meant cuz my cousin wanted to look like miley cyrus or hannahmontana but idek how lol

It kinda sounds like Hannah Montana, but they arent keeping a secret and these boys accually have talent =D

lol

living in a fish bowl means you gotta have the brain of a fish to like them

• ?

im gonna watch it

idk...maybe sum1 lives in a fish bowl? lol!

omg i didnt even knoe there was going to be a show. im still excited.

seams like another hannah montana show.