Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Beau Biden sure is giving a good speech don't you think?

• Eddie
    Favorite Answer

Yes, well done. It's good to hear some one who speaks intelligently. Obama, Biden, Clinton...

Isn't it funny how Republicans criticize intelligence? Especially with McBush being the best they have to offer. They get votes with greed and fear - nothing more.

It is a good speech. And I'm sure that Senator Biden is a fine family man. Too bad he is also the 3rd most liberal member of the US Senate. Combining him as Vice President, with Obama (the #1 most liberal Senator) and a democratic controlled Congress and Senate should mean that every citizen will be taken care of by the government from cradle to grave in the manner that the benevolent government sees fit.

• Rayne

Democrats HAVE to give 'good speeches' that's how they get votes...All they have to do is say what sounds good.

I'll vote based on my personal beliefs and goals, and what will actually WORK, not just what sounds good

I wonder if the Dems have someone counting how many heads are nodding in the audience as they speak, so that they can repeat the phrases that get the most nods, over and over again...hmmm

His speech wasn't as rehearsed as maybe some of the others were.

Oh...when Biden said "Bowie I love ya" I thought he meant David Bowie.

Sounds good to me, down to earth, someone whom you would want to know on a personal and professional basis.

Everyone should be able to give a speech

about their own family, shouldn't they? I would

have lots of good things to say about my

family too. So, it should have come second

nature to him (and to us).

I haven't heard any of his speeches yet.

• Yes, and he's kinda good looking.

That's a really great story he's telling though.

Yeah, he's doing okay. He's not as vague and flowery as Obama always is. Probably because he has so much more experience.