Do you think we were Apes and then evolved to humans?

ok first off i dont think i was ape!! besides... the first people on earth were adam and eve! and how could apes evolve?? if we did it was probably god... but i doubt that! why would he pick an ape??? and can u tell me supposedly the "evolution" from ape to man?? i only know home erectus and homo sapien and... show more ok first off i dont think i was ape!! besides... the first people on earth were adam and eve! and how could apes evolve?? if we did it was probably god... but i doubt that! why would he pick an ape??? and can u tell me supposedly the "evolution" from ape to man?? i only know home erectus and homo sapien and neanderthal. could u tell me the "evolution" in order?
Update: umm ok... then how come apes r still around???? wouldnt they turn into humans? but not quickly, but in progress?? and plus ppl have their believes and im not offended i can say that someone is ugly, and someone might say they are pretty. its all opinions GET THAT STRAIGHT. and adam and eve, well i have to believe... show more umm ok... then how come apes r still around???? wouldnt they turn into humans? but not quickly, but in progress?? and plus ppl have their believes and im not offended i can say that someone is ugly, and someone might say they are pretty. its all opinions GET THAT STRAIGHT. and adam and eve, well i have to believe in them its my "religion" so dont be telling how to believe or anything and shrew??? who u calling a shrew??? all it is is an opinion god u dont have to start callin me names and idk if adam and eve r real so what. apes must have came from somewhere right???? ohh soo apes came from heaven pshh apes came from god !
Update 2: uhh i dont go to those kind of schools.... i go to public school
Update 3: omg shane shut up i dont follow god's road all the time im not a cathoic girl who prays constantly . i NEVER pray. i cuss,i break some of the 10 commandments at least once so shutm up
Update 4: and just a gorilla dude u need to keep ur mouth shut ok? if we r ape idc but its my OPINION that we were not. and its acceptable to me if we are but if we were, where did those apes come from?? could u tell me that? and 4 the last time I am not always on god's side! im freakin catholic! but still, i disobey... show more and just a gorilla dude u need to keep ur mouth shut ok? if we r ape idc but its my OPINION that we were not. and its acceptable to me if we are but if we were, where did those apes come from?? could u tell me that? and 4 the last time I am not always on god's side! im freakin catholic! but still, i disobey what i am supposed to do so where did apes come from huh????