Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Hollister or American Eagle?

Which one is cheaper (price, not quality)? Which one do you like better? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

okay well I prefer nordstrom but here is my opinion because I used to get all my clothes at those stores :))

cheaper well they both have really cheap sale stuff but american eagle is cheaper it depends what you buy but overall american eagle is cheaper :)

american eagle no doubt quality wise hollister tends to wear easily and gets whole really fast.

it depends for what I like hollister's style more but ameican eagle has more variety but I'd have to go with hollister because I'm super petite and american eagle was always to big for me and style wise prob hollister.

hope this helps!!

• Tori

American Eagle

Hollister is cheaper but I would go for American Eagle, they have much better quality and they will last longer.

Hollister

American Eagle!!!!!

hmmm most things in American Eagle are like $25.. like all thier tees..

in hollister it can be a bit more expensive... as far as i no in canada..

but in the US... i love shopping there cause Hollister is cheeper.. for me : )

american eagle

american eagle is the same price but has more variety

i think that they are both like about the same. i went to ae recently and i was really suprised to see that the prices on almost everything was higher than it used to be. right now, i dont like either, hollister and ae dont have many good things right now. i prefer abercrombie.

( ~ 8*

Definitely AEO