What kind of commercially aviable bullets will defeat body armor. Assuming any will.?

Hello i am currently loading up some .223 and 5.7x28 ammo to stock pile and i am wondering what would be the best bullet would perform best against body armor. Please no lectures about there being no need for this stuff. If your anti gun that your choice and i respect that but the simple truth is there have been... show more Hello i am currently loading up some .223 and 5.7x28 ammo to stock pile and i am wondering what would be the best bullet would perform best against body armor. Please no lectures about there being no need for this stuff. If your anti gun that your choice and i respect that but the simple truth is there have been several violate crimes commit ed in my area where the crooks have worn body armor and yes should the government come to take my guns i plan to fight. If you want to hand your over so be it i respect that is your decision.