Pros & Cons - Mac vs. PC & Photoshop?

OK What are the pros and cons in using a Mac vs PC using Adobe Photoshop CS3. Please also consider file storage, speed, accessibility ect when answering.
Update: I am a PC guy that keeps hearing that the way to go is MAC for photo editing ect... what are the major differences ect... I m currently learning on a Mac at school so I have limited knowledge of apples system. Also, I just read that Adobes release of CS4 has a 64-bit version but for Windows only. Will this make... show more I am a PC guy that keeps hearing that the way to go is MAC for photo editing ect... what are the major differences ect... I m currently learning on a Mac at school so I have limited knowledge of apples system. Also, I just read that Adobes release of CS4 has a 64-bit version but for Windows only. Will this make much of a difference?
Update 2: For clarity's sake I shoot exclusivly in RAW. Also, I am new to the photography world but have committed to jumping in with both feet, ( just can't help myself and the fun I am having), with the goal being finshing my diploma and opening a studio for who knows what but tapping into the free lance world... show more For clarity's sake I shoot exclusivly in RAW.

Also, I am new to the photography world but have committed to jumping in with both feet, ( just can't help myself and the fun I am having), with the goal being finshing my diploma and opening a studio for who knows what but tapping into the free lance world as well....