Quotes from Russell Brand?

can you give me good quotes from Russell Band?

• Leela
    Favorite Answer

Ahh, I found some quotes! finalmente!

Russell: I'll not be changing, but America will.

Russell: It would have been convenient to be gay. Just because of the grooming, the narcissism, stuff like that. But I have this kind of roaring heterosexuality. Traditional, uncomplicated heterosexuality, an almost clichéd Robin Askwith thing. People have always said, are you gay? I've had a lot of that. But it's just not in me. I really like women a lot; I'm repulsed by men sexually.

Russell: Sometimes, as a comedian, a line will come to you, that is so beautiful, so perfect, that you think: I did not create this line. This line belongs to all of us. Surely this is a line of God. The line was...Bob Geldof there... no wonder he's such an expert on famine, he has, after all, been dining out on I Don't Like Mondays for thirty years!It's got it all: it's funny, it's clever, it's succinct, it's true!

Russell: It's difficult to believe in yourself because the idea of self is an artificial construction. You are, in fact, part of the glorious oneness of the universe. Everything beautiful in the world is within you. No-one really feels self-confident deep down becuase it's an artifical idea. Really, people aren't that worried about what you're doing or what you're saying, so you can drift around the world relatively anonymously: you must not feel persucted and examined. Liberate yourself from that idea that people are watching you.

Russell: I remember one night playing that game all by myself... sitting alone playing that bloody thing, Grand Theft Auto, and the man that you operate, I think he's called Vinny, I had him, and we'd gone off the beaten track of the narrative. He was down an alleyway on his own, right, on his own, standing by some bins, and I was on me own, sat on a settee... and I just thought, I've ruined your life as well! Oh what have I done?!

Watch this and you'll have a handful of meaningful philosophical quotes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CbLhnIp7jg

Youtube thumbnail

also I really like the last 2 minutes of part 2 and 3. Go to the 7minute point here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWnMPbBkhIY

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Thoes links will give you a look into russell's calmer momre reflective side. his wild comedian fun side is a frickn awesome blast.. for that look up his stand up, ponderland, or other shows and interviews he's done to get some great gut shaking n laughin quotes. :)

Source(s): A big fan of Russell . also his autobiography My Booky Wook is an amazing read. loads of good quotes and stories there too

he said barbara bush and nancy reagan are going to re-create the famous britney-madonna kiss at the VMA's lmao