I was told that in order for me to keep my job, I would have to bring something for a pot luck lunch tomorrow?

Can't I just show up at lunch tomorrow? What ever happened to the good old days of getting laid, um I mean paid for a job well done?

Update:

Rachel, if we aren't married in a thousand years or crucified for our effed up religious beliefs, please marry me.

Update 2:

Karen, PUH lease...just now you were told that? saaaaaamooch

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Rachel
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

So you are bringing Tuna Casserole.

Sorry I had to

edit: lol I think I'm in hate with you

• Login to reply the answers
  • SPANKY
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If you show up for work empty handed I am sure that some one will fill them for you but the thing about a pot luck is you bring something you would like to share with everyone and let them have a bite so that way you can taste what it is that they have to offer. It is a way of raising a firm contact with your coworkers that can be mutually beneficial in the long run.

• 1 decade ago

Do you have any Top Ramen? Theyre like 10 bags for a dollar at the store.

Anyways, throw about 3 bucks worth of Top Ramen into a boiling pot of Kool-Aid (strawberry kiwi), and some carrots, cilantro, gummi bears and a hint of paprika to add flavor.

again... you're welcome

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Aw, c'mon Isa, surely you can bring something. Tell you what...get the nicest piece of china you can find, and in the very center put one piece of gum (Hubba Bubba works well) with a toothpick in it.

At the foot of the plate get a nice comment card that reads "blow me."

See, party favor AND hors-d'œuvre at the same time! You can thank me later (with some gum).

Source(s): (ka-blockt) <---block defense
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Exactly.

Im on the same page dear, you should just spike all the food that you bring. Make some 'special brownies'.

Then you'll get laid.

• 1 decade ago

I know what you mean, sometimes I just want to go to work, do my job, get some head and go home without worrying about bringing in food.

• 1 decade ago

Well damn girl we have something in common...I was just told in order to get a promotion I have to blow my boss at lunch tomorrow!

• 1 decade ago

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

Source(s): MaGiC 8 bAll hAv a Gr8 dAy!
  • 1 decade ago

You could be one of those little hotties that lay on the table naked, only covered by food, and people eat off you.

• 1 decade ago

Working is for ugly people just be sure to convey that to the boss.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.