Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who will be the most shocking player cut from a roster before the season starts?

bonus points = who picks him up, and how does he do?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Alex Smith - San Francisco

He Goes to Atlanta to help that team get the #1 overall pick in the 2009 draft.

As a Saints fan, I hope and pray the Jason David get cut. He gets burnt more than a Waffle House Steak.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

NIckster has the list i was think of i have no long explinations for the hornets or trailblazer only simply that with mostly unrecognized players they proved how good of teams they could be. The Lakers on the other hand was probably the most underrated team in the league they looked like such a great team even championship contenders but were always considered nothing more than a laughing stock. But now that we have pau and with andrew and ariza coming back soon. The Lakers will finaly silence every one of those critics and prove they are the team to beat.

• 1 decade ago

LMAO @ Peyton Manning

When I look around the NFL, I'm not sure that we are going to see the "shockers" that we are accustomed to seeing. One player who I think is going to be let go is Ravens CB Samari Rolle. Why? His skills have slowly diminished with his age, and the Ravens traded for Fabian Washington, who is practically a young version of Samari Rolle. If they cut him, look for him to land in New England, where they collect over-the-hill defensive players and turn them into Super Bowl champions (except you Junior Seau). He will do well there, he'll get about four INT's.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rudi Johnson by the Bengals-He ends up in Detroit after they cut Taco Bell.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tom Brady will be cut then the Falcons will sign him and trade Matt Ryan to Miami

• yoak
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

T.J. Duckett from Seattle, to make room for Justin Forsett (Cal).

After they snapped Duckett off the free agent stack, cutting him will look like a brash move.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe Rex Grossman gets cut goes to the vikings or some where with a decent O-line and WR than replicats his playoff year

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Matt Jones (WR) of Jacksonville

• 1 decade ago

Peyton Manning...

Quinn Gray and Sorgi (not to mention Lorenzen) are just playing heads and tails about Peyton this preseason...

You laugh now, but just you wait.

It's ALL about the Preseason!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The cornerback from the Saints that sucks....Jason David I think is his name.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.