Can Demon/Spirits enter your body to harm people when you are bad and does not want to get out IQ test no 1?

• Xingen
    Best Answer

Demon spirits enter a body when the person is actively searching for a contact. If you are reading Tarot or trying to use witch craft, a demon can come in the door you have opened. Other things are:Astral Projection Ouija Board Table lifting Magic Eight Ball Spell or Curses

Mental Telepathy Automatic Handwriting Trances Spirit Guides

Fortune Telling/divination Levitation Magic--The Gathering Witchcraft/sorcery Satanism palm reading Astrology/horoscopes

Hypnosis (amateur or self-induced) Seances Black or white magic

Dungeons & Dragons Blood pacts or cutting yourself on purpose

Object of worship/ crystals/good luck charms Sexual spirits

Martial arts (mysticism/devotion to sensei) Superstitions new Age

Masons Mind Science cults Unitaianism/Universalism

Roy Master Silva Mind Control Transcendental Meditation

Just being "bad" doesn't let a demon in. However, being sinful hardens the heart and leads to more sin. And more sin leads to a harder heart and it becomes harder and harder to do the good that you would do. To get an evil spirit out usually takes an exorcism.

I would say its pretty decent. The average is 100. My IQ was about 136 when I took the test for my school. If it was below 100 that wouldnt be so good.

No. And I have no idea what 50% of your question means.

No. Simply No.

Uh...what?