If you are adopted, and then raised by a nanny, is the nanny your mother?

Since some people want to claim that your mother is the woman who raised you (and no one else), does that mean that those affluent women (who are less likely to abuse, and more likely to neglect) who have nannies for their children, aren't really the adopted children's mothers?
Update: Suzy, my dear... clearly you are traumatized. Let's look at the evidence: You CLAIM to be adopted. Yet you also claimed that any adoptee who came online to talk about adoption was screwed up. Thus, you are screwed up. Further, you clearly hate adoptees. The level of hatred you seem to have really... show more Suzy, my dear... clearly you are traumatized.

Let's look at the evidence:

You CLAIM to be adopted.

Yet you also claimed that any adoptee who came online to talk about adoption was screwed up. Thus, you are screwed up.

Further, you clearly hate adoptees. The level of hatred you seem to have really goes beyond healthy. Thus, if you are an adoptee, you hate yourself.

It's sad, really.
Update 2: MelzMom, I haven't told anyone who their mother is. I have been told, by someone who answered a previous question on this topic, that my mother is the woman who raised me. I'm not the one with control issues. But thank you for making my point.
Update 3: Shelly, please reread my question. You seem to have misunderstood. I'm not saying that a-moms are nannies. I'm wondering, given that some people define "mother" as the person who raised you, if that makes real, actual nannies "mothers." I'm not saying it makes mothers... show more Shelly, please reread my question. You seem to have misunderstood. I'm not saying that a-moms are nannies. I'm wondering, given that some people define "mother" as the person who raised you, if that makes real, actual nannies "mothers." I'm not saying it makes mothers "nannies."