HELP ME WiTH MY ACNE ! TRiED EVERYTHiNG!!!?

hey, I am soooooooo fed up with my acne its all on my cheecks and jawline I HAVE TRiED EEEVVVEEERRRYYYTHiNG! i just graduated school and just got liscenced as an esthetician!! SO i know the products i'm using r good for my skin! i bought so mnay different vitamins thinking im lacking some type of vitamin...NOTHING... show more hey,
I am soooooooo fed up with my acne its all on my cheecks and jawline I HAVE TRiED EEEVVVEEERRRYYYTHiNG! i just graduated school and just got liscenced as an esthetician!! SO i know the products i'm using r good for my skin! i bought so mnay different vitamins thinking im lacking some type of vitamin...NOTHING WORKED! idk what it is BUT whenever i go to my fathers house my face is completely cleared after a month ISNT THAT SO STRANGE? so im thinking maybe i am allergic to somthing at my house BUT why isnt it everywhere on my face? im confused dnt know what to do...helppppp!
Update: hey, I am soooooooo fed up with my acne its all on my cheecks and jawline I HAVE TRiED EEEVVVEEERRRYYYTHiNG! i just graduated school and just got liscenced as an esthetician!! SO i know the products i'm using r good for my skin! i bought so mnay different vitamins thinking im lacking some type of... show more hey,

PS: I DID USE PROACTIV ...WORKED OK BUT IT DRIED MY SKIN OUTTTT I STILL USE THEIR GEL ONCE IN A WHILE
Update 2: Thank you so much to everyone giving me great tips! =]
i mean ive talked to ALOT of ppl and professionals about this problem and they all told me it had to be hormonal but for some reason its hard for me to believe anyways keep the answers coming ! =]