KingMR
KingMR asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

The ultimate QB. Who ya got?

If you had to bet your life on a football game but had the opportunity to pick the QB for your team. Which QB are you going to live or die with?

Johnny Unitas

Joe Namath

Terry Bradshaw

Joe Montana

Steve Young

Dan Marino

Troy Aikman

John Elway

Brett Favre

Peyton Manning

Tom Brady

Favorite Answer

Joe Montana!

The Best Money QB Ever

Joe Montana

Source(s): TIMMAY

Joe Montana

Joe Montana. I'm guessing we are going by the guy in his prime, although I also want to know the team I am playing with. I mean come on I don't want Montana outside the West Coast Offense.

Joe Montana, no question...Brady maybe about 5 or 6 years ago...Brady's too cocky now, he thinks he can do and say anything he wants to...sometimes I think the money and the fame has given him a large ego.

John Elway, but losing by a vote would have to be my favorite player Peyton Manning

Joe Montana... but Tom Brady would be a close second!

John Elway - he had it all. He already showed that he could almost single handedly carry mediocre teams all the way to the Super Bowl.

Marino

As a Cowboy fan I hate to admit it, but I have to say the best I've ever seen is Elway.