What is the best mascara? I want thick and long.?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Fiberwig by Imju is my favorite to thicken & lengthen my lashes. As you apply it actually will build up your lashes & you can apply more mascara to that. I had my lashes so long they touched my eyeglasses one time. Check Sephora to order it online.

I also like Lancomes Hypnose mascara.

After that its Maybellines Great Lash mascara. Maybelline has some very good mascara.

• 1 decade ago

Lancome Definicils !

For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this best-selling mascara provides the ultimate in shaping and separation. Patented brush coats each lash, from base to tip, for superb definition.

http://www.lancome-usa.com/makeup/mascara/definici...

• 1 decade ago

I use Fantastic Lash from Covergirl. Not to brag, but I've gotten alot of positive comments on my lashes.

I hope the search goes well! Good luck. :)

• Chris
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Diorshow

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bourjois Clubbers Mascara.

I have really short invisible lashes but when I wear them, it makes it darker and longer.

And it also makes my eyes really stand out. It's weird but I swear by it =D

Source(s): Myself
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I use neutrogena healthy volume and maybelline lash exact... It is GREAT ! You get volume and length plus healthy lashes !

• i love a few different ones like great lash and glam eyes, but there are a ton of great ones out there. dont be afraid to try new makeup!

• 1 decade ago

TRUST ME on this one.....i've used all of the brands all of these people mentioned....u NEED to try LOREAL...TELESCOPIC it is the BOMB they make my eyelashes suppper long and pretty

i will NEVER go back to another brand!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

MAC's ZOOM

• ilyE
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

maybelline.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.