My bf had a wet dream, does this mean our relationship is in trouble?

We have been together for 6 years, living together for 5- and its never happened before. I for some reason am really upset about it. We had sex 2 days ago, and I have been reading that its due to a build up of sperm- but how is that possible if we had sex less than 48 hours before?

Does it mean he wasnt satisfied? When i woke him up- he said he didnt even have a dream beforehand.. was he lying?

Please help, I am so confused....

Favorite Answer

What a question! It doesn't mean that when your bf had a wet dream your relationship was in trouble. Connection! Once a guy ejaculated he is satisfied, no matter how long or short the performance (but its in the condition of the 2 couple). Wet dreams or nocturnal emmission is normal, actually it is normal to a teenager/adolescent boy but may occur in big guys to.This happen when the man has increase libido or will to do so but was interrupted or just we say that man watch a porn movie that increses his desire but did not attain to have an ejaculation before he sleep. Remember that as we sleep all or some organ activity decreases but are mind is awake that tend to have a dreams whether is it a horror, fantasy, funny or even an erotic one that stimulate our reproductive and excretory organ. So some men cannot take control to have a wet dream. Don't be confused and take look ,it doesn't mean that his not satisfied. He is lying because he want's you badly.So enjoy that thing.

This just happens sometimes. No worries. It doesn't mean anything. You are putting too much thought into it. He may have had a dream during the night and forgot about it, he may have been embarrassed that he was dreaming of something, or it just happened for no reason and he is embarrassed.

Just forget about it and not worry that anything is wrong. There is nothing wrong with this happening.

Plus we don't have any control on what we dream. Our minds run amok at night and even if he was dreaming of someone else it has nothing to do with you.

You are worrying about this too much, it happens to some guys. It used to happen to me a lot. If I didn't get a release every couple of days, I would have wet dreams myself. So don't worry about it. It is normal for some guys with a high sex drive.

Don't take it personally. Dreams are nothing to worry about. As for him lying, they say that you dream all the time but don't remember most of them so I really doubt that he is lying. I personally only recall a few dreams a year.

• There is absolutely no reason why you should be upset. It wasn't something he could control. And it does not in any way mean he was not satisfied. Just relax, it isn't a big deal at all.

• Poppy

Why dear do you think this had anything to do with you at all? It's a dream. Any man can have a wet dream at any time. It means nothing.

Source(s): Member of the male population.

No sometimes they just can't control it! have you guys woken up in the morning and he had morning wood? well is the same thing except he went all the way lol don't worry is not normal but is not bad..

• C'mon nikki, dont take that personally...

It's just a dream, and it doesnt mean anything. Nothing to do with satisfaction either...

just dont worry about that...

haaha

The only reason you should worry is if he was sleeping on top of another girl

Dreams are dreams, not manifestations of built up semen. It''s ok, we all get all paranoid from time to time.