promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How many people out there know they are being brainwashed including their or others children?

Every day of your lives.

Update:

They are...

Update 2:

Just by asking how so show's you are.

Update 3:

See "American" Heritage Dictionary for definition. There are two.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kitten, I have known this for some time now.

Lets start with the Movie ratings, Movies made today are de-sensitizing us to violence and sex, a rated R movie made about 25 years ago would be a PG-13 now, More and more sex and Violence is being broadcasted on T.V. and when we complain, Atheist and Liberals will tell us to Turn off the set if you don't like it.

But refuse to follow their own advice when approached and witnesed to by a Christian, they whine and complain.

Big Multi-billionares like Ted Turner who owns most of the Media has vowed to destroy Christianity, He owns CNN News and it is quite obvious as you can tell through his televising Crap about Christianity in his specials (God's Warriors) when He edits what is said by those Christians he interviews, Cutting out parts that is really said that makes the Topic Clear.

Liberals constantly are sqeezing Conservatives with their Psuedo Science and Bull Crap.

taking away our rights.

They will not allow prayer in school and we are supposed to accept it.

They want to take the Ten Commandments from all Public Building and we are supposed to accept it.

They want to take "Under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance and we are supposed to accept it.

They want to take "In God we Trust" from all Currency and we are supposed to accept it.

They want to Classify The Bible as hate Literature and make it illegal under HR4200 hate Crimes legislation and we are supposed to accept it.

They want to make it lillehgal to preach from the Book of Romans speaking out against Homosexuality violating our right of free speech and we are supposed to accept it.

10 Christians were arrested in Philadelphia in Oct 04 For speaking out against a gay pride parade THAT WAS FINANCED BY THE CITY OF PHIL. and we are supposed to accept it.

This is Crazy, What I fear is that those who are Militantly Christain will and are enraged by this will strike back, By the Liberals Constantly squeezing like this will only create 100's or 1000's of Timothy McViegh types that will rip this country apart, Their thinking being, This will be a United States That is free to practice Christianity in anyway that they wish or it will be destroyed, rather it destroyed than inhabited by Atheist.

And I fear that is what will bring down this country for good, If they do not stop, Now I have said a Lot, So i quite for now.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You're using the term brainwashing poorly. Technically you're being "brainwashed" any time you read or discuss something with someone else or anytime you get punished or rewarded. That doesn't make it a good use of the word.

• 1 decade ago

There's brainwashing, and then there's being taught to obstinately ignore something that makes a hell of a lot more sense. See Junos's response for an example.

Oh wait, they're the same thing.

• 1 decade ago

yup! i know everyone is being brainwashed. the thing is that alot of people know but choose to ignore it because the life they live is easy compared to how we should be living.people do not understand, and its because they are so used to this lifestyle and they dont know any different..and when eveything is taken from them..then what? it would be a world of caos and violence because people will goo insane!they wouldnt be able to handle it..ever watch bro phil valentine?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mne, do you realize you are being brainwashed into believing kitten is being brainwashed into believing people are being brainwashed every day of their lives? But I guess you could say I am being brainwashed into believing Mne is being brainwashed into believing kitten is being brainwashed into believing people are being brainwashed every day of their lives.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Every time I turn on the TV I feel that someone is trying to fill my head with their rubbish, especially when they show Obama as some sort of savior.

Commence with the thumbs down if that's how you get your jollies.

• 1 decade ago

Take the Red Pill!

• 1 decade ago

I'm really kind of sick of the term, actually. We in the US don't even really know what it means. Yet.

If you want to see what true brainwashing looks like, study the communist takeovers.

We in the US are more like frogs in a pot of water. Getting warmer and then hotter and then boiled.

• 1 decade ago

That is the thing about Brainwashing.... You don't know it is happening until your brain is unwashed.

• Andy W
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Brainwashing is there everywhere.

It is only about which one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.