Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

Is there such thing as for at home teeth straightening kits?

I know orthodontists do professional dental work at the their dentist offices for crooked teeth however I was just wondering if there were any professional at home use dental kits for people to use to file, shape their teeth straight?

Favorite Answer

Please listen to RdRedWine above.

And no. DO NOT try to file your teeth into a different shape. We actually had a patient try to file her front teeth with a Dremel hand tool. She ended up paying for 4 crowns for all 4 of her incisors.

Source(s): dental assistant.

At Home Teeth Straightening Kits

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): home teeth straightening kits: https://bitly.im/Ugo3y

no. teeth are attached to your jaw by bone, blood vessels and a nerve. Move them too fast and you destroy the bone.

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." When teeth are moved, there are also opposing factors at work. There are anchors and bracings that orthodontists use.

So no, there are no home kits and one should not try to straighten their own teeth without the proper education.

--dentist

No because you have to know what your doing. Orthodontists attend school for years to have the skill to do a good job. I had braces in 1974 and the orthodontist today have even more knowledge than they had even back then. There is more to straightening teeth than just pulling them together.

Stay away from the professional teeth whitening procedures and from the whitening at home kits. They are using extremely toxic chemicals that can cause IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE TO TOOTH ENAMEL and premature tooth decay.

Check out this site: http://www.naturalwhiteteeth.net - It's about how you can whiten your teeth 100% naturally. Same results but 100% safe and 1000 times cheaper.

That's a bit of a challenge for a do it yourself. Better to check into Orthodontists who will work out a payment plan for services.

Use a hammer, knife and scissors. I used three of those things and my teeth are straight :)

• Oops!

they definetly wont work well!!!

i would never ever attempt any of that by myself, those orthodontists are professionals and know what theyre doing! too bad it costs so darn much eh?

NO....absoulutely not....everyone's situation is different....