Why do people hate Christians?

I was reading a bunch of comments that people wrote about Christians, and it made me really wonder. First of all, I am a devout Christian. Jesus Christ is my savior. But I was wondering, why do people hate Christians, is it because we have values and morals? I don't mean the people that claim they are Christian,... show more I was reading a bunch of comments that people wrote about Christians, and it made me really wonder. First of all, I am a devout Christian. Jesus Christ is my savior. But I was wondering, why do people hate Christians, is it because we have values and morals? I don't mean the people that claim they are Christian, and then go act like an atheist. I mean the actual Christians, the ones that actually read and follow the Bible. There is nothing that upsets me more than when people go around saying that they are Christians and then do something totally against the Bible. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Thanks!
Update: I don't mean to offend anyone, and I am not condeming anyone. I dont feel that I am better than you. I believe that we are all equal under God. It just bothers me that so many people have horrible things to say about Christians.
Update 2: There was one comment by someone who said something about being athiest, but having morals, and values. If no God exists, why are we obligated to be nice other people, why do we have to have values, why do we have to have morals? If no God exists, what is the point?
Update 3: I am sorry if I offended anyone, truly I am. What I meant when I said something about people claiming that they are Christians and then acting like an athiest, was that the would label themselves as Christians, but go out and do something totally against what the Bible says. I was talking about "wolves in... show more I am sorry if I offended anyone, truly I am. What I meant when I said something about people claiming that they are Christians and then acting like an athiest, was that the would label themselves as Christians, but go out and do something totally against what the Bible says. I was talking about "wolves in sheeps clothing".
Update 4: Thank you to Sweet Suzy and Ashes to Beauty for your great comments which were hidden: Psa 34:21 Calamity will surely overtake the wicked, and those who hate the righteous will be punished. Psa 44:7 It is you who gives us victory over our enemies; it is you who humbles those who hate us. Mat 10:22 And... show more Thank you to Sweet Suzy and Ashes to Beauty for your great comments which were hidden:

Psa 34:21 Calamity will surely overtake the wicked, and those who hate the righteous will be punished.
Psa 44:7 It is you who gives us victory over our enemies; it is you who humbles those who hate us.
Mat 10:22 And everyone will hate you because of your allegiance to me. But those who endure to the end will be saved.
Luk 1:71 Now we will be saved from our enemies and from all who hate us.
Luk 6:27 "But if you are willing to listen, I say, love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you.
Mat 24:10 And many will turn away from me and betray and hate each other.
Jhn 15:21 The people of the world will hate you because you belong to me, for they don't know God who sent me.
"If you are hated by the world, keep in mind that I was hated by the world before you. If you were of the world, you would be loved by the world: but because you are not of the world, but I have taken you out of the wo