Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Did you like Becoming Jane?

Also, whats your favorite Jane Austen movie?

Favorite Answer

i thought it was ok....but i didn't care for anne hathaway. her portrayal wasn't as strong and introspective as i maybe had hoped it would be. she was too timid. and given austen's cleverness as an author, i think her dialogue was lacking. i absolutely love james mcavoy as lefroy....his performance was the best in the whole movie, i thought.

my favorite jane austen movies are "sense and sensibility" and the newest "pride & prejudice." i did also like the version of pride & prejudice with colin firth but it's just so LONG.

As a dude, I'd say I thought Becoming Jane was O.K., but my favorite movie would be Sense and Senability. I did think that The Jane Austen Book Club was horrible.

The way the movie was shot, it was very confusing for me. Although, it's very nice to watch James McAvoy. Sense and Sensibility was my favorite.

well...actually, i got bored after the first few minutes, but only cuz i was watching it with my boyfriend and i could tell he wasnt enjoying it. i would like to try watching it again sometime.

i really really love the keira knightley version of pride and prejudice. that's a great movie

Hey, i thought the film was good, quite sad though! and yeah sense an sensibility could be my favorite :)

i liked it alot but its not my all time favorite...i like pride & predjudice

Source(s): jmoneymovies.blogspot.com