Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Did you like Becoming Jane?

Also, whats your favorite Jane Austen movie?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i thought it was ok....but i didn't care for anne hathaway. her portrayal wasn't as strong and introspective as i maybe had hoped it would be. she was too timid. and given austen's cleverness as an author, i think her dialogue was lacking. i absolutely love james mcavoy as lefroy....his performance was the best in the whole movie, i thought.

my favorite jane austen movies are "sense and sensibility" and the newest "pride & prejudice." i did also like the version of pride & prejudice with colin firth but it's just so LONG.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As a dude, I'd say I thought Becoming Jane was O.K., but my favorite movie would be Sense and Senability. I did think that The Jane Austen Book Club was horrible.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The way the movie was shot, it was very confusing for me. Although, it's very nice to watch James McAvoy. Sense and Sensibility was my favorite.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well...actually, i got bored after the first few minutes, but only cuz i was watching it with my boyfriend and i could tell he wasnt enjoying it. i would like to try watching it again sometime.

i really really love the keira knightley version of pride and prejudice. that's a great movie

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey, i thought the film was good, quite sad though! and yeah sense an sensibility could be my favorite :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i liked it alot but its not my all time favorite...i like pride & predjudice

Source(s): jmoneymovies.blogspot.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.