Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Is this fair?? Answer Urgent..?

Is this trade fair,Possible for both teams...

1.Anthony+Martin for Bogut,Jefferson,Gadzuric

2.Harrington+Marcus Williams for Ridnour,Villanueva,Malik Allen....

So Is it Possiblr,Fair This is on a SIM league...But still I want it to be very possible..SHould I offer it..

Update:

How About this.....

VILLANUEVA,BOGUT,GADZURIC for MELO.......

RIDNOUR,ALEXANDER,ELSON for NOAH,HINRICH

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kind of, #1 Anthony is the #1 in this, but is he going to step up after his gold? And isn't Martin going to be taking numbers away now that he's healthy? Will Jefferson continue to grow and become a force this year (with the spread help of M Miller)? How long will Bogut miss? So yeah, whoever gets Anthony will be better, but it is inticing to get Big Al.

#2 No, keep Harry & Will if you have them. If this is the offer to u, take it, TAKE IT FAST!

• jake g
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

the 1st 1 was stupid the second yes

Williams has a better potential than Ridnour.

But really i wont take Harrington just trade will for ridnour

• None of the salaries match up. i also doubt harrington will waive his no trade clause.And the bucks wouldn't give up charlie villenueva.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. anythins posssble but thts not likely

2. this is more likely

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.