Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is it o.k to date a women just at weekends because i don't want the hassle of her kids in the week?

I am not a bad man i just can't be bothered dealing with kids

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

mmmm..if it is mutual...she prob wants to switch of ..and have you..treat her like a carefree teenager...MILF's have needs too you know ..Wil..

If she has raised her kids ..she doesn't really need you hanging around acting like another big needy over grown kid...*smile..

What..???

Source(s): Black Lace Can you babysit next weekend ..I have a good party to go to..
  • 1 decade ago

Guess it is up to the feelings of the woman as well. This relationship can go no further than the weekend and you will not progress with her in her life. The children will be a big part of her life and you will always come second even at the weekends. Seems you want your cake and eat it - but is she happy with that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not really. In the beginning I suppose it is ok. Most women (including myself) want to make sure a relationship is going somewhere before we bring our kids into it. But you have to remember it is a package deal and she comes with the kids. If you don't think that you will ever want to be 'bothered' with them you should really step back and look to see where this may be going. Eventually if it is going to move forward you are going to have to involve yourself with her children. So think carefully of where you want this to go.....

• 1 decade ago

Why are you dating her then? Isn't the end goal to become a couple and maybe even get married? What do you think happens to her kids? They go away at that point?

If you really like this woman you need to start learning to be around her kids, and being good to them. And if you feel like you aren't capable of that then maybe it is time to stop seeing her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe you should find someone without kids, or do you not want the hassle of acting like a nice guy to pick someone else up?

• 1 decade ago

Well I suppose if you've only recently started dating her its ok, but you obviously don't see a future? Cos the kids will always be in the picture no matter what. Why don't you just try to find a lady with no baggage? Easier all round.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, you need to think about your relationship. If this woman has kids and you truly like her sooner or latter you will have to spend some time with them! So, unless you just want to f*** her you'll have to learn how to deal with the kids. Oh, and I'm sure that if you chose to see her only at weekends she won't feel good about your motivations (so please, if you chose so don't tell her why!)

• 1 decade ago

sure as long as she knows you dont want to be bothered with her kids. most likely she wont agree unless shes just getting back into the dating game. Package deal.

Source(s): Mom of 4.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well a women wants love from a man, but what they can respect about a " MAN" is that they can be there for them no matter what. Kids are hard to deal with, but show her that you can do it ( even though inside, you know you can't ) but she needs your help. don't use and abuse :) be cool. calm and collect.

• 1 decade ago

NO its not ok, whats the point in dating her if you dont want to be with her and u cant be with her without being a part of her kids lives! when u find someone u like who has kids u need to realise that she is a package deal if u cant handle her kids u cant handle her!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's fine..she probably doesn't want the hassle of her kids either..so many better things to do :)

I hope you're a bad man ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.