the lion king?

the musical version that tours the US?

if so what did you think?

do you think it's worth the time or no?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I havent seen the American version, but I saw it in London, and it was so fantastic and beautiful that it brought tears to my eyes. The excitment was almost over whelming.

• 1 decade ago

I think it's absolutely worth the time!

It was one of the few musicals that I would be willing to see over and over again. There are just so many artistic and technical aspects to it that make it worthwhile every time I see it.

I think the lion kind musical was one of the best blends of disney animation turned live human performance+ robotic props+choreography+fully functioning costumes

...can you tell I was impressed?

• Pamela
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

When my son was 4 he had too much energy to sit still for 2 hours. How is he if he watches a movie at home? Can he sit still for 2 hours?

• 1 decade ago

Go see the musical you will love it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I haven't seen it but it's said to be one of the best and I do believe it's worth seeing. I hope I can see it someday soon.

• 1 decade ago

I saw it in London a few years ago, and, even though I'm not really a fan of Disney normally, I actually really enjoyed it. I'd recommend it. =) x

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's absolutely worth it. I actually plan to see it again soon. It was phenomenal. I cried. Buy the soundtrack if you can.

• 1 decade ago

I saw it!!! IT is soooo worth the money and time!!! Sooo much color! I loved it! I wanna see it everyday =)

• 1 decade ago

It's fabulous. You will regret not seeing it.

• Zoey
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I think you should see it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.