Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesTheater & Acting · 1 decade ago

lion king musical???

the lion king?

the musical version that tours the US?

if so what did you think?

do you think it's worth the time or no?

Favorite Answer

I havent seen the American version, but I saw it in London, and it was so fantastic and beautiful that it brought tears to my eyes. The excitment was almost over whelming.

I think it's absolutely worth the time!

It was one of the few musicals that I would be willing to see over and over again. There are just so many artistic and technical aspects to it that make it worthwhile every time I see it.

I think the lion kind musical was one of the best blends of disney animation turned live human performance+ robotic props+choreography+fully functioning costumes

...can you tell I was impressed?

• Pamela

When my son was 4 he had too much energy to sit still for 2 hours. How is he if he watches a movie at home? Can he sit still for 2 hours?

Go see the musical you will love it

• I haven't seen it but it's said to be one of the best and I do believe it's worth seeing. I hope I can see it someday soon.

I saw it in London a few years ago, and, even though I'm not really a fan of Disney normally, I actually really enjoyed it. I'd recommend it. =) x

It's absolutely worth it. I actually plan to see it again soon. It was phenomenal. I cried. Buy the soundtrack if you can.

I saw it!!! IT is soooo worth the money and time!!! Sooo much color! I loved it! I wanna see it everyday =)

It's fabulous. You will regret not seeing it.

• Zoey

I think you should see it!