Jimmy Carter's left eye - anyone know whats wrong?

Looks scary.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i love that this question is in the religion category.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

I imagine he had a bloodshot eye. Old age and cataracts may be the cause. Or he may have had it poked. What is so bizarre is it was not addressed by anyone on the panel or the interviewer. It was all I could think of the whole time. He looked like a zyborg or robot , part terminator. Please someone on saturday night live , do a sketch about the eye.

• 1 decade ago

Looks like a sub-conjunctival hemmorrhage likely caused by blood thinners he is taking to prevent heart attack, commonly prescribed for someone of his age. While painless, it is extremely annoying to try to view through what amounts to a red gauzy "cloud." It is a testament to President Carter's character that he appeared not only completely unaffected by it but also completely unself-conscious.

Source(s): Wikipedia
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He looks like an aged Terminator. "My name is Jimmy Carter...and I'll be back!"

• 1 decade ago

No help at all folks. Why not answer the real question and save the snappy quips for another forum? If you're really, really, bored, watch the Democratic Convention.

• 1 decade ago

I'm sorry i cannot answer this question. I am watching him (Jimmy) speak right now @ the DC & it is freakin' me out. Possibly as said, burst blood vessel? But looks metallic-y too. Hmm. I saw another site to check out. good luck!! (he still sounds good 'tho')jpw

• 1 decade ago

there is a video on you tube about the "left eye" conspiracy...pictures of famous poeple purposely covering their left eye in print and public...maybe his dealings with subsidies is catching up to him from way back

Source(s): pills carters' got pills
  • 1 decade ago

Too many peanut hulls flying around.

One caught him in the eye. Maybe!

• 1 decade ago

Maybe he sucked down a few Billy Beers?!!?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.