I'm old fashioned , is it okay to date more than one person at a time ?

It's been awhile since I've dated and I am finding it hard . Is it normal to wait a week or more to go out on a date , and to date more than one person ? As I said it's been awhile for me .

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no it isn't

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The funny thing is that no matter if you're old or new fashioned, you can make up your own rules for love...

If you feel more comfortable dating one person at a time then do so, but if you're into open dating then that's not all that bad either.

The most important thing is to be honest with all parties involved. If you do plan to date more than one person, make sure they're aware of this open dating relationship. Don't leave anyone in the dark. If you do that, I think you'll be fine.

• 1 decade ago

Unless you are engaged, or promised, or going steady. By all means, date someone else. Dating only one person is like making a commitment, which the other person may not want at this point, anyway.

• 1 decade ago

well okay....yes it's normal to maybe wait a week before taking it to the next level {going on a date} bcuz everybody differs on how long it might take them to get to know someone...&& in SOME cases like maybe if you're confused on an amount of people u want to take it further with then yes it might be okay to date more than one person..but like "playa playa" status it's not

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Beejee
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Dating more than one person at a time sounds not only awkward but could be expensive for someone when dining out.

• _
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, try dating one at a time and get to know people.

• 1 decade ago

Yes it's fine as long as you are honest with all involved. Some guys will assume you're only seeing them so just be upfront and let them know you are exploring your options. Dating a few guys at once can be a lot of fun, enjoy it! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ok to date more than one person, if the PAY IS GOOD!

• 1 decade ago

I dont think so because of the age old 'treat others how you would like to be treated'. I wouldnt personaly like to date someone seeing other people, so I wouldnt do it myself

• 1 decade ago

just make sure the guys know you aren't exclusive with them and tell them right off that you are seeing other people as well.

but if you do find someone to be exclusive with then seeing other people is a big no no.

• 1 decade ago

noo..that's not a good habit to get into

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.