whats are good side dishes for beef strogonoff??

I am making beef strogenoff tonight and I was wondering what would be good sides for that. I just have things around the house because my fiance is at work and I wont be able to go to the store till he gets home and dinner will be done by then. I just need a few things that would be good to go with it. I'm excited about it I am a new fiance so please help

• Gipper
    Best Answer

Tossed salad and a simple, but nice dessert--ice cream, cake (if you have a mix), pudding......

Braised Red Cabbage

Super easy to make since it's pretty much slow cooking Red Cabbage in a little red wine, chicken stock and a splash of Balsamic Vinegar.

Simmer for about 20 min. or until tender. It tastes good cold, too.

• Steam some green beans, peas or carrots to go with your stroganoff and serve over either egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes. For dessert, if you have any, some fresh fruit made into a fruit salad.

WA

there are many side dishes in these web sites check them out

www.simplyrecipes.com

www.allrecipes.com

we can serve rice with curry

pasta

green salad

deep fry mozzarella fingers

baked or mashed potato

if u like any of these idea and want the recipe, ask me or posted and i will answer

have fun

Beefstrogonoff

well beef stroganoff is a winner in itself, I think something leafy would go nicely, a simple salad before hand would be nice, just because beef stroganoff is so grand in itself it really needs nothing else =) but lets be healthy, go green...

The Strogonoff contains both a protein and a starch,balance it out with a nice tossed salad.

Lettuce salad and snow peas or green beans.

Fresh homemade cornbread and steamed asparagus.

Bread pudding for desert.

Source(s): ~The Fat Man

Peas w/or w/o carrots and some type of crusty bread