Opinion: Quality Web Hosting Provider?

I have been a customer of BlueHost for a long time, but with the rise of user submitted video content coupled with the lack of the ffmpeg module I am forced to look elsewhere for hosting providers... I have been researching web hosts that offer the ffmpeg module for video conversion to flv. In your opinion,... show more I have been a customer of BlueHost for a long time, but with the rise of user submitted video content coupled with the lack of the ffmpeg module I am forced to look elsewhere for hosting providers...

I have been researching web hosts that offer the ffmpeg module for video conversion to flv. In your opinion, which webhost is the highest quality in terms of price, up-time, speed, bandwidth, and file storage space in a shared hosting environment?

Please keep in mind that ffmpeg is necessary to the completion of my website...

Thank you in advance!
Update: I spoke to support @ godaddy...they don't support ffmpeg...so, yeah - don't trust you.