Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearOther - Games & Gear · 1 decade ago

What's the best place to buy a brand-new PSP?

I've searched in stores and the price is $170. Online I found that it is still $170, but now you need to pay shipping and handling. So what I wanna know is, what's the best place to buy a brand-new, sealed PSP?

Online or in-store answers are fine, but what I'm looking for is the cheapest overall (meaning with S&H if necessary).

I'm also interested in basically any bundles that DO NOT include game or movie UMDs, if any.

Favorite Answer

The psp 3001 is coming out before this Christmas, just wait until then. Then just get it from a store. That way you can use the would be shipping money on an extended warranty. It is very useful, I took advantage of mine. Otherwise it does have a standard one year warranty. But the new one has a built in microphone, and an enhanced screen, whoooooo! Spoooookey!!!!!! The Entertainment Packs with the updated PSP-3000 will be retailed for the same standard price of US$ 199.99. And before christmas, Sony will be releasing the PSP-3000 Core Pack, which will also keep its regular price of US$ 169.99.

finaly someone smart has answered a question.... I worship you Crasstopher Columbus