Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

Why are they called cool ranch, and not cooler ranch doritos anymore?

Whats the difference, just the name?

They were called cooler ranch,

heres a picture:

http://www.fritolay.com/images/cm/gosnacks-doritos...

And yes I am in the army so of course I have too much time on my hands while at training. There is nothing to do on post while off duty!! anyways its just bothering the heck out of me.

Best Answer

sorry don´t open links.t

that is interesting....

maybe cooler meant that now they are cool-or at THAT particular moment-in comparison to the "old" version.like now they are cooler coause they were not before...

Cooler Ranch

• Akilah

Cool Ranch

called cool ranch cooler ranch doritos anymore

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Whats the difference, just the name?

Source(s): called cool ranch cooler ranch doritos anymore: https://shortly.im/zFcH2

Frito Lay has changed the recipe slightly to save money on ingredients. When they change recipes they rename the products to keep from confusing distributors............... Another interesting fact, one bag of regular sized Lays chips is the equivalent of one potato.

• I think you really have too much time on your hands. LOL I have never noticed the difference and if you have to ask this question obviously you haven't noticed the difference either. This is all for the fun of it though....right? These questions?

Who gave me a thumbs down sign....geez it was just a joke. Did someone actually take me literally?