Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請文法高手幫我改文法 謝謝

I prefer to make like-minded friends because we can have the same interest as well as we can fulfill our dreams together. Moreover, we can discuss the details of our interests.

I look forward to new experiences because I can learn varied ideals. Then, I can accumulate different experiences. Moreover, I have a feeling of accomplishment.

I agree that people behave differently when they wear different clothes because some clothes are inconvenient to move. Moreover, women might behave gentle because they wear skirt. Besides, people wear their different clothes when they have to attend different occasions.

I agree that making decisions can be made after careful thought because it can decrease any mistake. Then, people can work efficiently because they have a clear target to follow. Moreover, people can save money because if they do not make decisions carefully, they have to pay plenty of money to make up for a wrong step.

I believe that first impressions are often wrong because people cannot know each others without a long interaction. People’s characteristics are always changing. Moreover, some people might hide their real personalities in their first meeting.

Update:

I think that friends are the most important influence on young adults because of curiosities. Besides, in this age, young adults get along with their friends nearly whole day. Moreover, young adults might regard their peers as a mold.

Update 2:

I prefer to plan activities for my free time because I do not waste my time as well as I can have a precise goal to fulfill my dream. I can invite my relatives and friends to visit my activities because I have a clear plan.

Update 3:

I prefer learn by doing things because I think people can build up their experience. Besides, if people encounter obstacles, they can remember the solutions clearly. Moreover, people are not only learning from book, but also can do reality.

Update 4:

有錯部分請幫我大寫 highlight 唷 謝謝您^^

1 Answer

Rating
  • Shelly
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I prefer to make like-minded friends because we HAVE the same interest AND we can fulfill our dreams together. Moreover, we can discuss the details of our interests.

(1) can有點多餘

(2)as well as 較常用來連接名詞和形容詞

I look forward to new experiences because I can learn FROM THEM. Then, I can accumulate different experiences. Moreover, I WILL OBTAIN a feeling of accomplishment.

(1) varied ideals...不知道你要表達的是什麼,可能ideals這個字要修改一下

(2)用will obtain代替have,則與前句更有相關性

I agree that people behave differently when they wear different clothes because some clothes are inconvenient FOR MOVING. Moreover, women might behave GENTLY because they wear skirt. Besides, people wear different clothes when they have to attend different occasions.

(1)clothes本身不會動, clothes are inconvenient to move變成衣服不好動的意思

(2) gently(adv.)而非gentle,用來修飾動詞behave

(3)their可以省略

I agree that decisions SHOULD be made after careful thoughtS SO THAT ONE can AVOID any mistake. Then, people can work efficiently because they have a clear target to follow. Moreover, people can save money because if they make decisions carefully, they DO NOT have to pay plenty of money to make up for a wrong step.

(1)用avoid是不是比decrease更好呢?

(2)最後一句前後兩個部份應該都用正面的方式來寫,意思上會更連貫

I believe that first impressions are often wrong because people cannot know each OTHER without a long interaction. People’s characteristics are always changing. Moreover, some people might hide their real personalities in their first meeting.

2008-08-25 20:23:47 補充:

I think that friends are the most important influence on young adults because of CURIOSITY. Besides, AT this age, young adults get along with their friends nearly ALL day LONG. Moreover, young adults might regard their peers as a MODEL.

2008-08-25 20:24:01 補充:

(1)curiosity當好奇心是不可數的

(2)在幾歲的年紀,通常用at, in this age感覺像是"在這個年代",時間比較長,例如二十一世紀等等

(3)model可能比mode好一點

2008-08-25 20:24:17 補充:

I prefer to plan activities for my free time because I do not WANT TO waste time AND I can have a precise goal to fulfill my dream. I can invite my relatives and friends to visit my activities WHEN I have a clear plan.

2008-08-25 20:24:30 補充:

I prefer TO learn by doing things because I think people can build up their experience. IF people encounter obstacles, they WILL remember the solutions clearly. Moreover, people are not only learning from bookS, but also can LEARN FROM REAL LIFE.

2008-08-25 20:24:49 補充:

(1)prefer後面用不定詞或動名詞

(2)可以不用太急著用besides等詞,待多說明個一兩句之後再用會更有效果

以上個人淺見,僅供參考

Source(s): me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.