what is a good type of phone and service to get?

we have metro but is going to go with t moble is that a good switch?

Favorite Answer

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! t-mobile is one of the WORST companies to go with. I'm very biased as i had t-mobile for a total of 4 years and i ending up paying about 2 thousand in bills and bull fees. the service is decent in most places depending on where you are. my husband is in the navy and receives zero service on ships or even in the ship yard. the customer service is beyond a joke. if you re not transferred to another person every 5 seconds, you re dealing with people you cant understand or that REALLY hate their jobs. and most of the phones they were selling, mostly the flips and slider phones, would break easily and of course to get a new one you have to upgrade your contract another year. currently my husband and i are with qwest, which verizon just bought out. i couldn't be happier. he always has service on and off the ship. the agents are genuinely happy to talk to you most of the time, and don't toss you around to 10 different people. granted the last few weeks they have been changing to verizon, so some information is missed or longer than usual wait times. but if you re looking for a good phone service, i would recommend staying as far away form t-mobile as possible. if paying too much for a plan is the issue, alltell would be a great second best, from what i have heard.

Source(s): www.verizon.com
  • john

Verizon gives you the best coverage and the best phones, You pay a little more for their service, but you are paying for the best.

My wife as an EnV and loves it.

I have a older model motorol. I have used Sprint, AT&T, Nextel, T- mobile (worst in out area) nobody comes close to Verizon.

I have at&t and verizon i love both phones I have an EnV2 and Iphone

i have sprint and absolutely LOVE it, i have service everywhere, even where other people don't. i have a katana 2 phone and it's great.

i have an lg chocolate. its verizon which works really well everywhere i go.