purchased some land in SW Minnesota. The huge barn that is put togethere with Round dowels square pegs,info?

again no nails/screws were used.. only dowels and pegs... Where can I search for information about old barns before I burn it down??
Update: OK, if I don't burn it down, where would I go or who would I call to see if they were intersted in it?? It is huge and I really don't want to deal with it.. Any and I mean any information would be greatly appreciated as I went to the city/county and they can only tell me that it was built in the late... show more OK, if I don't burn it down, where would I go or who would I call to see if they were intersted in it?? It is huge and I really don't want to deal with it.. Any and I mean any information would be greatly appreciated as I went to the city/county and they can only tell me that it was built in the late 1800's and it is still standing strong, even on the rocks that it was built on!!