I cannot forward my e-mail to multiple people in Yahoo Mail. Never had this problem before! ?

Happens when I open my address book, I select with checkmark certain people maybe 20-30 ppl then on botton I click on "insert selected" and this carries it over to "TO" field box. So i already have e-mails types in separated by commas. When I send it comes back in red letters on top "the recipient info is not... show more Happens when I open my address book, I select with checkmark certain people maybe 20-30 ppl then on botton I click on "insert selected" and this carries it over to "TO" field box. So i already have e-mails types in separated by commas. When I send it comes back in red letters on top "the recipient info is not right..please re-check it" or something like that. I never had a problem like this before. i have my e-mail for over 10 years. I asked many people...no one seems to have such a problem. I don't want to change my e-mail. Someone help me. Someone who knows why is this happening or does anyone have such a problem???