Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWinter SportsSnowboarding · 1 decade ago

comfortable snowboard boots snowboarding?

for the past 3 seasons i've been snowboarding in the same boots.. and my feet have been growing.

this season i don't plan on letting feet pain slow me down.

please reccommend me the most comfortable snowboarding boots you've tried or know about

price isn't really a factor

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Walt B
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I have Burton Freestyles, but if money isn't a factor those Hails are nice! The higher end boots tend to have better padding and fit your foot better and provide better comfort.

• 3 years ago

Most Comfortable Snowboard Boots

• 1 decade ago

I have Burton Hails, and they're very nice. Around $219 for new ones, but if you act now, you may be able to find last years model on sale in some stores. Sports Chalet is having a 50% off sale on snowboard gear, so it would be like $88.

Burton Hails are built so your feet won't get so tired on the mountain. Also very easy to tie up unlike this Salomon boot I had. Good for all mountain riding, including park.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Burton Freestyle Snowboard Boots are the best

when you first buy snowboarding boots there pretty stiff and un comfortable

So wear them around the house for a while so you kinda break them in

Good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well there are many boots out there that are good. Some good ones are made by 32, DC, Burton. 32 makes the boot that is very light and is pretty comfertable. Another thing you can try are some arch supports. But i dont think that would help a whole lot.

• 1 decade ago

Personally I am a huge fan of the HEAD King's. I have owned 2 pairs of them and they did not disappoint. They tend to be on the stiff side, but if you take out the Bio Controller, they soften right up. If you are looking for a softer boot, check out Celsius. They are geared towards freestyle so they are really soft.

Your best bet is to get out to the shops and start trying on boots. Every boot is going to fit everyone differently. Good luck

Source(s): 14 years of riding, 1 year bootfitting.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DC the park boot.... hella sick

I also had some 32 boas before, which weren't bad, but I like the DCs alot better

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Vans encore in skull there awesome they got BOA system, and are so comfortable

• 1 decade ago

get the ride orion they have memory foam liners and only $250

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.