Whats the name of this Lil Wayne song...Plz help!?

I thought the song title was I'm Hot. Its of course Wayne and Birdman has a part. The chorus says something like Ridin in the whip late night lights on with the steering....something else...then he says u can touch cause im hot.

Favorite Answer

I think it's called, "This is Why I'm Hot." But I could be wrong... but hope I helped!

im not sure what the ong is but if you go to google., and type in part of the lyric, then put lil wayne after it, the results maybe the song your looking for.

hope this helps!

Source(s): experience

this is humorous how a number of those Rap and Hip-hop artists in no way use their genuine names, they make up a number of those stupid names!!! Ice-Tea, Snoop dogs, Busta Rymes, and regardless of the hell the different names those idiots use!!! on the subject of the only guy fairly makes use of his call is Will Smith!

It could be "High".