1. Not nescessarily conventionally attractive, but I have to be attracted to them in some way. Those two aren't quite the same thing. I'm extremely generous when it comes to looks (some say I have low standards), but there has to be some spark between us.
2. What do you mean by "heavy set"? Do you mean maybe 30 lbs overweight? Or morbidly obese? If she's 30 lbs overweight or so, that's fine, I think girls need a little meat on their bones anyway. But with severe obesity, it would be more concern than anything. Being morbidly obese is unhealthy.
3. Again, it would be concern, not disgust. Someone bone-thin is obviously unhealthy. My first impression would be that she's anorexic or, if she eats like a horse, that she has a tapeworm.
4. That's the "Hollywood look". Not much of a fan of it. I'd wonder what she looked like without makeup.
5. I know all women and girls love makeup, but I prefer a natural look or at least that she doesn't cake on too much of it.
6. I notice her eyes, face, and her body shape/size if you're talking physical. Not too much I can describe about this. Those are just what I see first when I talk to someone.
7. Here's where I'm a little more particular. I like a girl who is at least a little old-fashioned, sweet, caring, but also at the same time I want someone who's fun to be around. I like my girls a little old fashioned, but not so much the "oh dear, I broke a nail, what ever shall I do?" types. Also, I want her to be "human", meaning not trying to put on a dog and pony show for me, just act like herself (within reason). You know, kinda like that Emma Watson girl who plays in Harry Potter movies. She has a few what some call "quirks", but I find them endaring.