How to make boys go crazy for you???

How can I make guys like me and want me more. I like a guy and I want his attention, but i don't know how to do it. Can you please help me????

Best Answer

The girls that get my attention are the ones who don't seem to want it.

I hate "attention seeking" behavior; excessive make-up, flirting & wearing of designer brands or trashy clothes and anything else that screams "look at me!" is a huge turn off to most guys.

We're usually looking for the confident girls who have their own style, and (seemingly) don't care if you notice them or not.

I'm not saying play hard to get, or completely give up cosmetics, just be yourself and try not to pay too much attention to how others see you. If he's the right guy for you, he'll be trying to get your attention.

Be Careful What You Wish For.

You want guys "to like you, go crazy, and want you more", right?

That's a MPS-LVI type of deal [Multiple Sex Partners - Love Not Included].

You`ll be able to make many boys (one, or more, at a time), go crazy over you; for a brief period of time, every once in a while, until it gets boring for any of the participants.

First you need to get all the facts straight prior to embarking in such 'adventure', so you know what to expect, beforehand.

I'm not a prude; I've got my own share of "slutty/risky-biz" collection, with a few regrets, but I've seen many getting carried away, "getting, way too close to the flame"...

-I've learned that It's wiser to be informed, in order to get the best results; in this, and any other experience, with a few exceptions..

If when you are well aware, you still are game, so be it, go ahead and enjoy, girl!

Regards

getting his attention is more about being confident and cute rather than a sexy outfit. here are some tips.

1. what are his interests? sports? is he artistic? bring up a recent football game or show him a picture you drew, its a total plus.

2. flirty shampoo and conditioners , nothing turns a guy more on then a good shampoo. try herbal essences waves of envy.

3. light clean make up.

4. draw attention to your lips, aka straws, lipgloss (clear)

5. compliments are always great, but a tease is even better keep the convo flowing with cute comebacks

hope i helped!!

ive done this a million times

i have right now about ten guys who claim to be crazy in love with me and treat me like a queen.

the key is to play hard to get never be open for dates just say ill see what i can do.

its simple and very effective, if that doesnt work try the very coy friend gesture making them a friend and flirting with men in front of them could very well turn up the heat.

<333

If you are interested in a happy long term thing, just be yourself !

If that's not what he likes, then he isn't right for you !

If it's just short term adn you wanna try this guy out, look for his interests. Try being somehtign interesting to him !

Different girls make different guys go crazy ! It all depends on taste

• Joelle

If you want a boyfriend so bad, then I highly recommend following this https://bitly.im/aOh5b Since you've never dated or been kissed before, it's going to be hard to get a boyfriend if you don't know what to do but once you know what to do, you'll be able to get a boyfriend pretty easily and can share your dating stories with your friends and experience those feelings yourself. You'll even be able to attract guys you might feel is out of your league. I suggest going on a bunch of dates before choosing one guy to be your boyfriend. Have fun.

You need to make him think he is doing the pursuing. Make eye contact, smile but do not be obvious. Speak to him when the chance arises. Best thing to do is ask him a question, something he really knows about. Then just be very interested, don't be fake and interest , no matter what

Be flirty and as outgoing as you can without seeming desperate, even if you are. And don't just be that way with him, be that way with everyone, especially people around him, so he picks up on you. Try to look good. I know that sounds shallow but if you want someone to NOTICE you, you've got to stand out. Get a makeover if you need it. Give him a reason to notice you. Make yourself as interesting as possible. Don't just laugh all the time, be funny yourself. Guys don't just like girls who laugh at their jokes, they like girls who can make them laugh as well.

All you really have to do is just stare at him and when he sees you looking just smile at him and continue to lock eyes with him. If he finds you interesting he will approach you and try to get to know you. Boys just need to see you looking at them to know you are interested. Another method you can try is you can ask him to help you with something like a heavy backpack for example. Most boys are willing to help girls if they ask and it gives you the chance to talk to him.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How to make boys go crazy for you???

Source(s): boys crazy you: https://tr.im/ONgro